Surfstock Festival returns to Perranporth for third year
Surfstock 2005 is back in! So grab your wetsuit, tent and festival gear and get down to Perranporth over the weekend of 9-11th September!
Back for a third year, at a new venue, Reen Manor Farm Perranporth! Surely one of the most beautiful festival sites ever, set in 17 acres of lush greenery overlooking the sea on the North Coast of Cornwall with camping facilities, Surfstock promises to be a 2 day get together of laid back Surf fun, vibes and top music.
Headline acts Stereo MCs and The Audio Bullys have confirmed! Guests will be headlining the 12 and a half hours of continuous music on the Saturday in a huge marquee with lots of fringe entertainment.
* The first ever O’Neill World Swellboard Championship
* The Enjoy boogiewoogie parlour with special guest, champagne and pimms bar, jazz band, Fashion shows and glitz.
* Other bands include The Barnaby Ray Quartet, The Hitchcock rules, Cosmic Stones, Schmoof, Reggae Sound System and local dj`s, more to be confirmed!
* The Stormrider Bar launching Skinners new Storm and a free pint for ticket holders!
*Manic Organic festival food favourites, will be blessing your taste buds. Tickets holders will receive a free organic breakfast in the morning!
* Cinematic performances from local film makers
* The Crystal Voyager expression session on Air Mattresses
* Plus many more surprises!!
The surfing events will take place at Droskyn Point Perranporth, a 10 minute walk from the Festival site on Saturday 10th September
Entertainment at the festival site will start at 12pm Saturday and continue until 12.30am Sunday.
Camping is available right next to the Festival site & is situated on excellent draining grassland, with a view that looks out across Perranporth Bay & the North Cornish Coast. The site opens on the Friday 9 September at 4pm and remains open until 5pm Sunday 11th
Toilets & showers, a site office, bar & catering and parking is all available.
Campervans area will be available and family camping is available at Haven Campsite
Ticket price is £35 includes 2 nights camping, Free breakfast Sunday and Free Pint Saturday. Tickets available from www.surfstock.co.uk